Friday, October 31, 2008

Interesting Week

I'd like to apologize to all my reader (that's you, Mo. Hey!) for my relative silence this week. As you know, a very bad thing happened to me on Wednesday and I've been consumed with that. In retrospect, though, it wasn't so bad. Being fired isn't exactly what I'd recommend as the greatest self-esteem booster but several positives have already come from it. I've found that many people care a lot for me and are willing to help me pick up and move on. At some point in the not-so-distant future, I'll probably have something to say for public consumption.
But I will say this: It's 5:08 p.m. on Halloween. I've spent my day watchig cartoons with my youngest son, going to my eldest two kids' Halloween Parade at school, doing some job-hunt-related stuff and getting ready for trick-or-treat tonight. That sure beats what I went through for the last nine weeks.
-- MJM

No comments: